Saturday, April 28, 2012

cheats: Sto Cheats - How To Cheat Sto

Sto Cheats - How To Cheat Sto

Ever since STO was launched to the general public, dozens of people have been wanting to learn how to cheat the damn game! We all have our reasons for wanting to learn how to cheat STO, but If you're looking for some good, decent star trek guides on how to cheat STO, you will most likely have heard of STO Mastery. This guide has been much talked about lately in various Star Trek Online forums, and many people have been wanting to get their hands on this damn guide. I have personally taken the liberty to purchase STO Mastery myself, and see for myself what it REALLY has to offer. Here is what I have to say, the honest truth about this famous "STO Mastery" guide. Does it live up to its claims?

There aren't many good STO cheat guides out there. Most of them only go through simple workarounds, and the stuff you already know, and don't really teach you how to actually exploit the game.

As with many online products, the first thing we assume is "scam".

It's hard to trust pretty much anything you see online. I had those same initial doubts too, however, desperation got the best of me. Seeing as STO Mastery only cost $ 29.99, it seemed like I didn't have much to lose. Also, considering the site had a 30 day money back guarantee, I thought why not.

Although I had my doubts, I was happy to find that it was an actual REAL product. I guess that sort of eased the tension a bit. I have honestly never bought any product, or strategy guide in this case, online, so I'm sure you can probably understand my apprehension here. I'm sure anyone who has never bought anything online before will understand me.

After purchasing, I was sent to a download page where I was able to download the STO Mastery guide, which is an eBook - short for electronic book, which you can view on your computer using Adobe Reader immediately, so that's exactly what I did.

I downloaded the eBook straight to my computer and without delay I started reading the book, hoping that it would be worth the money I paid for it, and all I can say is, despite my initial skepticism, I am honestly happy with my purchase. I have no regrets whatsoever, and I'm glad to report that the site does follow through on its claims and promises.

With STO Mastery, I had the privilege to learn how to pretty much conquer Star Trek Online. The guide is exceptionally easy to follow and has clear instructions that anyone can understand. The most valuable thing I have learnt from this guide would probably have to be how to cut down leveling time in half and level alot faster. The STO leveling guide was pretty much all I was after, but I'd have to say the career guide, professions guide, traits guide, ships guide, skills guide, and all the other guides that were included were very helpful too.

So, with all that said, let me be the first to say this; I am exceedingly happy with my decision to buy this guide, and I hope this review helps you make a decision too! It would've been better if it was a little cheaper, but I still feel it was well worth the price for me.

--> Download STO Mastery

Move, move, if you wanna, if you wanna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jangan Asal